ASD / ADHD workshops for parents, Spring Term 2022
Free to parents living in Hertfordshire
Supporting Links is offering seven workshops this coming Spring Term. Funded by the Local Authority, these are free to parents and carers of children with ASD and/or ADHD living in Hertfordshire.
- Talking ASD/ADHD: Anxiety and Stress - 17 January or 22 February 2022
- Talking ASD/ADHD: Responding to Anger - 18 January or 24 February 2022
- Talking ASD/ADHD: Loss and Separation - 7 February 2022
- Talking ASD/ADHD: Tech Use - 8 February 2022
- Talking ASD/ADHD: The Teenage Years - 31 March 2022
You can find out more and book your place by clicking the above date links or the relevant flyer below.